Analyze Particles doesn't exclude from edges

Analyze Particles doesn't exclude from edges

Michael Elbaum
Analyze Particles is not excluding the objects at the edges of an image.
I'm using 1.33l on Linux and 1.34 on Windows. Has anyone noticed this
recently?

Michael Elbaum

Layers

Walter do Valle
Hello all

I need to know about layers in images. Does ImageJ support any kind of
layers in images?
I need to add comments in my images but need keep the original ones. If
there is any support for layers, I will can save my comments separatelly
from my images.
Any help will be welcome.

Re: Layers

Robert Dougherty