Apotom

Phase GmbH
Hi,

is there a plugin which does such nice things like Zeiss Apotom software?

Chris

Re: Apotom

Ales Kladnik
 >is there a plugin which does such nice things like Zeiss Apotom >software?
 >Chris

Apotome is a hardware device, and it can be used only with Zeiss
software, Axiovision. And I'm sure Zeiss will never give the
communication protocol to the public use.

You are probably interested in deconvolution. I never used it, but these
three links could help you:
http://www.optinav.com/ImageJplugins/Iterative-Deconvolution.htm
http://bigwww.epfl.ch/demo/deconvolution3D/
http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/plugins/fftj.html

best wishes,
--
Ales Kladnik
University of Ljubljana, Biotechnical Faculty, Department of Biology