Error LargeMontage

Girault France

I've tried to recompile the plugin after having changed the labels in the code, but there is error message :

Note: sun.tools.javac.Main has been deprecated.
C:\Program Files\ImageJ\plugins\LargeMontage_v1.04\Large_Montage.java:709: '(' expected.
        Vector<Object> renderedOps = new Vector<Object>();
                                               ^
1 error, 1 warning

And therefore this is not possible to validate what has changed.
I've tried to write this differently, but there is still an error.
What is the correct declaration for this line

Many Thanks

France

To work with macros, the LargeMontage plugin at

     http://www.cs.uta.fi/~vt72556/software/largemontage/ <https://mail.ethz.ch/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.cs.uta.fi/~vt72556/software/largemontage/>

needs to be modified so that the first word of each dialog box label is
unique. There are seven labels that need to be changed:

    "Montage row" to "Montage_row"
    "Montage columns" to "Montage_columns"
    "Overlap, X-axis" to "Overlap,_X-axis"
    "Overlap, Y-axis*" to _Overlap,_Y-axis*"
    "Registration: Y-overlap" to "Registration:_Y-overlap"
    "Registration: X-shift" to "Registration:_X-shift"
    "Registration: Y-shift" to "Registration:_Y-shift"

-wayne

Re: Error LargeMontage

rachelgomez123
The error message suggests that there is a syntax error on line 709 of the Large_Montage.java file, and it is expecting an opening parenthesis. The line in question is:

javascript
Copy code
Vector renderedOps = new Vector();
Based on the error message, it's possible that there is a missing opening parenthesis somewhere before this line. Double-check the code to make sure that all opening and closing parentheses are correctly matched.

Alternatively, you could try changing the declaration of the renderedOps variable to:

javascript
Copy code
Vector renderedOps = new Vector<>();
This uses the diamond operator, which was introduced in Java 7 and allows you to omit the type argument on the right-hand side of the declaration.

If neither of these solutions work, please provide more context or information about the code and the changes you made, and I'll do my best to help you debug the issue.

Greeting,
Rachel Gomez