Freehand selections

Blandine Chanteloup
Dear all,

Where can I find the Java source code called when "Freehand selections"
button is selected in the ImageJ toolbar ??

Thanks ...

Blandine

Re: Freehand selections

Volker Baecker
Hello Blandine,
look at ImagePlus.createNewRoi(int x, int y) and at the class FreehandRoi.
If you have the source code you can do a full text search to find things.
In this case for example I searched with the word "Freehand".
Volker

--
passerelle antivirus du campus CNRS de Montpellier