Memory

Cubbage, Aaron D.
Hello ImageJ'ers,

I am relatively new to ImageJ and Java so I appreciate the discussion
list info.
keep them coming!

My task I am working on today is to use ImageJ as a code base for a
future application.
I'm using Eclipse and Java 5.0 and enjoying not relying on Microsoft at
all :), although
I'm developing on both Windows & Linux.

Can anyone point me to where in the ImageJ code is the limit I am
running into?
        [Memory limit of 63M]
I would like to set the initial value much larger, such at 1000M.

The menu option "Edit/Options/Memory..." is not the route for me,
as I won't be using the windows installer, and I also plan to remove
this user setting from my build anyway.

Should I edit a version of ImageJ.cfg to include my preferred initial
limit?
if so, what is the format of this cfg file...I took a brief look at it.
does it have the CLASSPATH in it too?
cheers,

-aaron

Re: Memory

Cihan Cetin
You can try something like java -Xmx1000m -jar ij.ImageJ.

Greetings,