OSX 10.4 (Tiger) memory problems

Afshin Rostamizadeh
Hello,
  I recently updated my OSX to version 10.4.2 and am experiencing problems while running a plugin that has been
working fine before the update.  The problem is that after the plugin is closed, the memory that it was using is not
freed.  Now I'm quite sure that I'm disposing of the memory correctly in the code, since it was being freed when
run on OSX 10.3.9, and I am able to get correct behaviour on a windowsXP machine. I've tried using both Java
1.4.2 and 1.5, with ImageJ 1.34s.
  Has anyone experienced similar memory problems and/or have any suggestions?

Thanks for you time.

Afshin Rostami