Pie Continued

Gary Laevsky
Hello all,

I'm continuing with my efforts from the previous post with some success.  I
use the angle tool to analyze particles within a particular region, then
rotate the image 10 degrees, and do it again.  I can subtract the inner
cells and crunch the ratio.  This works great.  I'm trying to write a macro
that will automate this 36 times per image.

When I try to record the macro, it shows me selecting the tool but not the
size or location.  I tried doing it with the polygon selection tool, but it
doesn't save the parameters for that either (only the rectangle, oval, and
line tools).

I tried using the roi manager, the macro saves the location of the roi, but
when I run it, it says the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax
is incorrect (and I used the recorder to put it in).

Sorry for the basic call for help.  Thanks again.
Best,

Gary

Gary Laevsky, Ph.D.
Keck Facility Manager, CenSSIS