ROI in java application

Maximilian Loy
hi all,

i am working on a java application which reads grey values out of images.
Now i would like to implement the ROI methods (freehand, polygon,..) of imagej to get grey-values from specific areas.
I don't want to write a plugin for ij, but use this nice functions in my own program.
I already imported ij.jar but how does ij draw the ROI and process the pixels in the area?

Thanks in advance,
Maximilian Loy

 ** Confidentiality Statement and Disclaimer **

** End of Statement **