Re: Pass on parameters from one plugin to another

Re: Pass on parameters from one plugin to another

ssim
Dear list,

I have written a plugin called Bacto_Cnt to perform several image
correction operations on the image of bacterial cultured on petri dish.
Within the code, I also call another plugin (Shape_Descriptors) to carry
out the particle analysis. Now, how  can I obtain the parameters been
measured in the Shape_Descriptors plugin, back to Bacto_Cnt for further
analysis.

Shape_Descriptors classes = new Shape_Descriptors(   );
float mArea=0, mPer=0;
mArea=classes.getmArea();
mPer=classes.getmPer();

Thanks in advance.