SAED plugin

L. Kępiński
Hi,
    Is there any plug-in to Ij enabling measuring ring electron diffraction
patterns? In principle it means measuring and saving radii of a set of
concentric rings.
Thanks,
Leszek

Re: SAED plugin

Christopher Coulon
> Hi,
>     Is there any plug-in to Ij enabling measuring ring electron diffraction
> patterns? In principle it means measuring and saving radii of a set of
> concentric rings.

Leszek,

I don¹t know of a plugin, but it should be fairly straightforward to write
one if you can segment your rings with a threshold.  I would have to see a
typical image to help you further.

Chris Coulon

The GAIA Group
Global Automated Image Analysis
http://www.gaiag.net
[hidden email]

We welcome image analysis problems in all fields.

Christopher Coulon, Ph.D., Founder
415 515-3379