Temporal color code

olivier-2
Hell
I have tried to use "temporal color code" today and I get a strange message on all stacks :
Error: Array expected in line 181:
                (called from line 51)

                Dialog . addChoice ( "LUT" , <lutA> ) ;

You can try on splitted channels on the sample "confocal series".
Does anyone know what have changed ?
Thanks

Re: Temporal color code

Herbie
Bonjour Olivier,

obviously "lutA" isn't a string array but needs to be one according to:

"Dialog.addChoice(label, items) - Adds a popup menu to the dialog, where
items is a string array containing the menu items."

I don't think that something has "changed" with respect to
"Dialog.addChoice".

Regards

Herbie

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Am 31.03.21 um 12:07 schrieb olivier:

> Hell
> I have tried to use "temporal color code" today and I get a strange message on all stacks :
> Error: Array expected in line 181:
> (called from line 51)
>
> Dialog . addChoice ( "LUT" , <lutA> ) ;
>
> You can try on splitted channels on the sample "confocal series".
> Does anyone know what have changed ?
> Thanks

Re: Temporal color code

CARL Philippe (LBP)
Bonjour Olivier, Gruss Gott Herbie,
How are you doing?
As on how a string array needs to be formatted, you can find an example within the following file:
https://imagej.nih.gov/ij/macros/examples/ArrayFunctions.txt
namely:
a1 = newArray("one", "two", "three", "four");
Take care,
Philippe

obviously "lutA" isn't a string array but needs to be one according to:

"Dialog.addChoice(label, items) - Adds a popup menu to the dialog, where
items is a string array containing the menu items."

I don't think that something has "changed" with respect to
"Dialog.addChoice".

Regards

Herbie

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Am 31.03.21 um 12:07 schrieb olivier:

> Hell
> I have tried to use "temporal color code" today and I get a strange message on all stacks :
> Error: Array expected in line 181:
> (called from line 51)
>
> Dialog . addChoice ( "LUT" , <lutA> ) ;
>
> You can try on splitted channels on the sample "confocal series".
> Does anyone know what have changed ?
> Thanks

Re: Temporal color code

jmutterer
The macro distributed with older Fiji packages was broken at some point but
an updated version is available here:

https://github.com/mutterer/fiji/blob/0bdd614097d38cbeb9af832df436ee08b17551dd/plugins/Scripts/Image/Hyperstacks/Temporal-Color_Code.ijm

Jerome