help with Gray Analizer !

Diego Soza
hi everybody on the mailist!

I'm working with some .tiff format images on a method for using ImageJ to estimate the concentration
of air polluted particles ( voc's, dust, and others) over buildings facades. I took severals pictures of
crust depositions with an 4 pixel resolution digital camera.The main idea was compare the depth of the "inittial" background colour , with the same "coloured or dusted"  background.

I was wondering if anybody has asummed this topic specifically, or something similar, and
can advise me on potential pitfalls, or offer other advice.

I'll apreciatte any suggets. Thanks

Diego Soza Zamora
Geographer. University of Chile.