help with changing origin in manual tracking

help with changing origin in manual tracking

julia82
Hi,

I'm needing to find the distance between a moving animal and the position of an object, where the position of the object changes every few seconds. I've been using the manual tracking plugin to track the changing position of the animal.

I thought it may be easiest to designate the object as the origin (and did so using image > properties > origin). However, this new origin is not reflected in the X, Y coordinates of the tracked animal.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Julia