(no subject)

Thomas Sadowski
Hello all,

My name is Thomas Sadowski and I am a student at Southern Connecticut State
University. I am considering writing a plugin that converts the Veeco
Scanning Probe Microscope Image file format to something else such as a
tiff. This functionality is already implemented on the microscope itself yet
I would like to do this as a batch process in ImageJ. I have the Image
Header information as well as the other required data. My question is
whether anyone has any experience writing a plugin to do this and whether or
not they can give me any pointers on how I go about dealing with
compression, header, etc.

Thank you in advance,
Thomas Sadowski