wall thickness and diameter of cells measurement

wall thickness and diameter of cells measurement

Samuel Meulenyzer
Hello,

Is it possible to have an automatic procedure to mesure wall thickness and diameter of porous materials' cells images obtained in stack (x-ray microtomography) ?

Thanks a lot for your ideas.

Samuel

How to draw a generic curve

Marco Brugnara
Hello all,
In a plugin I wrote, I collect a certain number of points Xi,Yi which
represents a curve. I would like now to plot and draw this curve on the
image I'm working on just I don't have any idea how can I do that.
Can someone give me some hints?
Thank you very much,
Marco

--
Marco Brugnara, Ing. Ph.D.
Polymers and Composites Laboratory

Tel:        +39 0461 882411
Fax:        +39 0461 881977
Web Page:   http://www.ing.unitn.it/~brugnara/
E-mail:     [hidden email]

Re: How to draw a generic curve

Michael Cammer
How about use the points to create a segmented line ROI and then do a fit
spline command?

> Hello all,
> In a plugin I wrote, I collect a certain number of points Xi,Yi which
> represents a curve. I would like now to plot and draw this curve on the
> image I'm working on just I don't have any idea how can I do that.
> Can someone give me some hints?
> Thank you very much,
> Marco
>

> --
> Marco Brugnara, Ing. Ph.D.
> Polymers and Composites Laboratory
> Department of Materials Engineering and Industrial Technologies,
> University of  Trento
> 38050 via Mesiano 77 (TN) - Italy
>
> Tel:        +39 0461 882411
> Fax:        +39 0461 881977
> Web Page:   http://www.ing.unitn.it/~brugnara/
> E-mail:     [hidden email]

Michael Cammer
Analytical Imaging Facility and
Dept. ASB Biophotonics Innovation Laboratory
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue, Bronx, NY  10461
718-430-2890  Fax 718-430-8996
work:  http://www.aecom.yu.edu/aif/
personal:  http://coxcammer.com/

Re: How to draw a generic curve

Bill Christens-Barry
Michael,

Take a look at the CurveFitter class (it can be picked from the list available in the online API at http://
rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/developer/api/index.html).

Bill Christens-Barry