DICOM STORAGE

Sankar, Andiappa
Hi Image J 's

      I am analyzing Dicom formatted images with IMAGE J.
      Is it a way I can store a "cropped" part of  a dicom image as a new dicom image?

Sankar.
Clinical Research Physicist,
Department of Oncology Physics,
Edinburgh Cancer Centre,
Western General Hospital,
Crewe Road, Edinburgh,
EH4 2XU

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.

Re: DICOM STORAGE

Wayne Rasband
> Hi Image J 's
>
>        I am analyzing Dicom formatted images with IMAGE J.
>        Is it a way I can store a "cropped" part of  a dicom image as a
> new dicom image?

Try the DICOM Export plugin at "http://www.iftm.de/dicom/dcmimex.htm".

-wayne

Re: DICOM STORAGE

Sara Gil
Hi.

If I unstertand you question, the answer is quite simple: you just have to
crop the part you want and "save as" and change the name.

Regards,

Sara

On Wednesday 03 August 2005 19:39, Sankar, Andiappa wrote:

> Hi Image J 's
>
>       I am analyzing Dicom formatted images with IMAGE J.
>       Is it a way I can store a "cropped" part of  a dicom image as a new
> dicom image?
>
> Sankar.
> Clinical Research Physicist,
> Department of Oncology Physics,
> Edinburgh Cancer Centre,
> Western General Hospital,
> Crewe Road, Edinburgh,
> EH4 2XU

> The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
> privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you have received
> this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
> originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or
> alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es

Re: DICOM STORAGE

Ganesh Narayanasamy
For someof you who might not have noticed, "Save As"
doesnot have DICOM as an option. Which means that, if
make changes to a dicom file and wish to save it as a
new dicom file, the plugin given below should do the job.

Have you managed to get this DICOM Import/Export plugin
to work as we have not succeeded in it. Can you guide us.
Thanks,
Ganesh

Ganesh Narayanasamy
4776 Washtenaw Ave APT B6
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
EECS & Applied Physics Dept
University of Michigan. 734 936 0195 (W)