Image Display

Mithun Prasad
Hi,
    I have a 512x512 dicom image and when i open it with efilm it appears
as 512x512. However, with ImageJ it appears as a 64x64 Image. Is this a bug
with ImageJ.

Cheers,
Mithun.

Re: Image Display

Sullivan, Michael J (College of Med.)
Mithun, This is probably the thumbnail image in the file. I had this
problem and was able to solve it by updating to a newer version of
ImageJ.  --- Mike