Printing text file to network printer

Bill Rothman
All:
What is best way to send a text file to a network printer in a macro?
I've tried exec("cmd /c print c:\\log.txt) but it  ends up at a an unassigned local printer.
Ij's (Print...) for image files work fine on my PC under IJ 1.44i.
Appreciatively,
Bill Rothman, New York Blood Center

Re: Printing text file to network printer

Jameswalter
Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Choose the printer you want to share, then select Manage. Select Printer Properties, then choose the Sharing tab. On the Sharing tab, select Share this printer.