How to change a printer definition in a macro

How to change a printer definition in a macro

Benoit DENIZOT
Hello,

Have you an idea how to change in the macro mode the destination printer ?
More precisely, I would like to send in the same macro an image file for
printing to one printer A and a second file to a second printer B ? Is a
command like run("Print...", "A") usable ?

Thank you for help

Benoît

Dr Benoît DENIZOT
Pôle Médicotechnique, Service de Médecine Nucléaire
CHAL Centre Hospitalier Alpes Léman
555 route de Findrol, BP 20 500
F 74130 Contamine sur Arve FRANCE
Tel :  04.50.82.25.88 Fax : 04.50.82.25.83

Re: How to change a printer definition in a macro

Romain Guiet
Hi Benoît,

I think this example could be helpful : http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/macros/PrintToTextWindow.txt

Cheers,

Romain

Dr. Romain Guiet
Bioimaging and Optics Platform (PT-BIOP)
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
Faculty of Life Sciences
Station 19, AI 0140
CH-1015 Lausanne

Phone: [+4121 69] 39629
http://biop.epfl.ch/

Re: How to change a printer definition in a macro

Jameswalter
On the Developer tab, in the Code group, click Macros.
In the Macro name box, click the macro that you want to edit.
Click Edit. The Visual Basic Editor appears.