run("Split Channels");

Cammer, Michael-3
There appears to be a new feature in run("Split Channels") that the resulting images have light blue, green, and red borders.

How can we turn these off?

Is there an option we could set so they aren't made different colors to begin with?

Thank you.

Michael Cammer, Sr Research Scientist, DART Microscopy Laboratory

NYU Langone Health, 540 First Avenue, SK2 Microscopy Suite, New York, NY  10016

[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>  http://nyulmc.org/micros  http://microscopynotes.com/

Voice direct only, no text or messages:  1-914-309-3270 and 1-646-501-0567

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Re: run("Split Channels");

Wayne Rasband-2
> On Apr 11, 2021, at 2:14 PM, Cammer, Michael <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> There appears to be a new feature in run("Split Channels") that the resulting images have light blue, green, and red borders.
>
> How can we turn these off?
>
> Is there an option we could set so they aren't made different colors to begin with?

Upgrade to the latest ImageJ daily build (1.53j14) and the images created by "Split Channels” will no longer have colored borders.

-wayne