Printing problems

Jacob Hofman
I am running Image J 1.32 for PC. I am trying to print to a Sony UP-D895
printer. The prints are coming out "flipped horizontally". The only way I
can get a good print to to flip the image horizontally in the software then
print. Is there some setting I am missing or is this a bug in the software.

Jacob Hofman

Re: Printing problems

Wayne Rasband
> I am running Image J 1.32 for PC. I am trying to print to a
> Sony UP-D895 printer. The prints are coming out "flipped
> horizontally". The only way I can get a good print to to
> flip the image horizontally in the software then print. Is
> there some setting I am missing or is this a bug in the
> software.

Try upgrading to a newer version of ImageJ. I checked the release notes
at "http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/notes.html" and found that printing was
improved in ImageJ 1.33m.

-wayne

Re: Printing problems

dksamuel
In my experiance with thermal printers selecting fit page to paper improved
things, but margins set and actual print margin varied, This problem may be
due to fitting an oversized image to the dimensions of the thermal paper,
You can try to resample the image to the paper size supported, It worked for
me, Samuel